Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 25, 2010

Missing: Askin Mack Morgan from Springfield,Ohio


Askin Mack Morgan Age 34

Good Evening,
Tonight I'm profiling the missing persons case of   Askin Mack Morgan who disappeared from the Bus Station in Springfield Ohio in the latter part of June, 2010, no exact date of his disappearance is available!
Mr.Morgan is 5'8" Tall and has Blue /Green Eyes and Weighs 200lbs.He has a Tatoo of a Joker on one of his arms (possibly on Bicep) and also the name Kay tatooed on one of his arms as well
.
Askin Morgan was headed from Springfield ,Ohio to Milwaukee WI and no one knows if he ever got on the bus or not!

Although he disappeared in June his disappearance wasn't reported until August 2010 because family and friends thought they would hear from him at anytime which never happened.

If you have any information on this case please notify the Spingfield,Ohio Police, (sorry I will have to find there current phone # and add it later) or email me at andersonlomarca@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my posts.

Regards,
Anderson Lomarca

2 comments:

  1. I live in Springfield Ohio and I just want to make a correction to this story. We no longer have a bus station but the bus does pick up and drop off people at Southern Village. I hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. agencia detectives Madrid

    ReplyDelete